62. Smith R. J. The Anaerobic Digestion of Livestock Wastes and the Prospects for Methane Production, Iowa State University, November 1973.
63. Snyder N.W. Energy recorvery and resources recycling, in: Chemical Engineering/Deskbook Issue McGraw-Hill, New York, October 21, 1974.
64. Converse James C. Professor of Agricultural Engineering, University of Wisconsin, Madison, Wisconsin, personal interview with M. R. Brûlé, 1975.
65. Schumacher E. F. Small is Beautiful-Economics as if People Mattered, Harper & Row, New York, 1973.
66. Proceedings of Conference on Capturing the Sun Through Bioconversion, Washington Center for Metropolitan Studies, Washington, D. C., 1976.
67. Parker H. W., Wells D. M., Whetstone G. A. Study of Current and Proposed
Practices in Animal Waste Management, Environ. Prot. Agency U. S. Publ., Report No. 43019-74-003, Washington, D. C., 1974.
68. Auerbach L. M. A Homesite Power Unit: Methane Generator, Alternative Energy Concepts Co., 242 Copse Rd., Madison, Connecticut, 1974.
69. Fry L. J. Practical Building of Methane Power Plants for Rural Energy Independence, available from L. J. Fry, 1223 North Nopal Street, Santa Barbara, California. 1974.
70. Fry L. J., Merrill R. Methane Digesters for Fuel Gas and Fertilizer with Instructions for Two Working Models, New Alchemy Institute, Woods Hole, Massachusetts, 1973.
71. Singh R. B. The biogas plant, generating methane from organic wastes, Compost Sci., 13, 20-25 (1972).
72. Singh R. B. Bio-Gas Plant-Designs and Specifications, Mother’s Print Shop, P.O. Box 70, Hendersonville, North Carolina 28739, 1975.
73. Singh R. B. Some Experiments with Biogas, Gobar Gas Research Station, Ajitmal, Etawah (U. P.) India, 1971.
74. Abeles T. P., Atkinson P. Economics and Energy Considerations for Anaerobic Digestion of Farm Waste, College of Environmental Sciences,University of Wisconsin, Green Bay, Wisconsin, 1975.
75. AlichJ. A. Economic Assessment on Energy from Agricultural Residues, A Case Study, Stanford Research Institute (SRI) Report, 1977.
76. Donatiello S., Graefe S., Viamontes L., Wright J., Yademec T. Cow Power (Production of Methane from Manure), Washington University, St. Louis, Missouri,
77. Shipman R. H., Palmer D. P., Walawender W. P., Fan L. T. Final Project report on the production of energy Decatur County dairy, Oberlin, Kansas, by the anaerobic digestion of livestock manures, Department of Chemical Engineering, Kansas State University, Manhattan, Kansas, December 31, 1975.
78. Wingo R. D. Feedlot Waste and Methane Production from Oklahoma Dirt-Type Feedlots, Master’s thesis, University of Oklahoma Norman, Oklahoma,
79. Crane T. H. Energy and resource recovery from manures and agricultural wastes, Resource Recovery System, Barker Colman Co., Irvine, California, 1975.